Utility Billing

Water, sewer, and reclaimed water services are provided to Zebulon residents by the City of Raleigh. City of Raleigh utility bills can be paid at any location that accepts City of Raleigh bills, including Zebulon Town Hall, Wendell Town Hall, and Knightdale Town Hall. The Town accepts cash, check, money order, credit or debit cards for utility bills. You can also pay using your bill using Visa or Master Card over the phone (919/890-3245) or on the Web (www.raleighnc.gov).

If you have a question about your bill, please call the City of Raleigh at 919/890-3245.

If you are having problems with your utilty service, please call the City of Raleigh Operations Center at 919/250-2737.